Release 0.6.0 is available
Please note that I hadn't had the time to build the Linux, nor Mac OS X packages yet ; only the Windows package is available at the time being. I'll make my best to upload the builds for the missing platforms in the next few days.
The major changes since version 0.5.0 have already been described in the previous posts, but here is an extract of the release notes history section:
- Added several command line switches & parameters to ease offline invocation & integration in third-party launchers.
- Fixed some errors in the 6809 CPU emulation core (flag V incorrectly computed by INC/DEC instructions)
- Added VecVoice emulation, as well as a vecvoice aware game (Verzerk).
- Added Lightpen emulation, and included the Lightpen enabled games (Animaction, Art Master, Melory Master, Engine Analyzer).
- Implemented support for cartridge's onboard RAM (For Animaction).
- Introduced automatic peripheral selection for games that have special requirements (lightpen, vecvoice).
- Fixed a major frame timing problem when T2 was used by the program for something else than the standard use (frame timing).
- Tweaked the rendering algorithm to reduce flicker in special cases (when frames are not T2-driven, like when Spike speaks for instance).
- Updated the third-party native libraries (JOGL and JInput).
- Written a basic User Guide documentation.
Have fun! :)