ParaJVE : Parabellum's Java Vectrex Emulator   

Official Home of ParaJVE ... A travel through the programming of a freeware Vectrex emulator in java!

Thursday, July 20, 2006  

Huh... No Name yet ???

Doh, it looks like I totally forgot to choose a name for the emulator before it being released!

As I'm completely out of inspiration -- who would blame me with 36°C around ;) -- I thought something like ParaJVE (for Parabellum's Java Vectrex Emulator) would do the trick.

Or maybe JaVectrex would sounds better?

Whatever, I need help! I you've got any fun/nice ideas, please email me or post a comment before the name is settled in stone...

6 Comments:

  • I like ParaJVE! Best regards, retroK (AEP Emulation Page)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2006 1:04 PM  

  • yep, good name :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2006 1:26 PM  

  • Thanks for your comments, this name will stay, then.

    By Blogger Parabellum, at 7/20/2006 2:49 PM  

  • Félicitations!!!

    Vraiment du très bon boulot!!

    Bon courage pour la suite!

    Et merci pour le lien vers Consolemul!

    Nico pour consolemul.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2006 2:51 PM  

  • Merci Nico, et de rien pour le lien, c'est normal :)

    Et j'en profite pour répéter (comme j'ai déjà du le dire une demi-douzaine de fois déjà), qu'il ne faut pas hésiter à me contacter si vous avez des idées, des bugs, ou pour d'autres commentaires...
    Tout message est le bienvenu (en français ou en anglais, peu importe).

    By Blogger Parabellum, at 7/20/2006 3:10 PM  

  • oui il faut conserver ce nom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home